Can't think of anything to write about today so you know what that means....
Today I am grateful for:
- Being a sober and recovering alcoholic as opposed to the other kind.
- Found money. Apparently I had money left in the company that laid me off in 2010. It's not a lot but it will pay my son's summer tuition. Thank you for guiding my husband that way and thank you for making me listen to him and thank you for the new purse I'm going to buy myself for my birthday next month.
- My children who brighten my every moment with their love and laughter. Help them overcome their issues whatever they may be and help them to do your will. One is struggling with woman issues (but he's a playa so he's always struggling) and one is a little lost right now I think (haven't really heard from her in awhile which usually means a late night, tear filled, I need money phone call is imminent) so give them a little extra attention please. And give me the patience to deal with the lost one when she does call.
- My current contractor assignment. It's so nice to be back with these crazy people. They make me forget that I'm "just a contractor" and they make me wish I wasn't.
- Spring - I love the sense of renewal this time of year. It makes me believe that anything is possible with time and patience and love from God. I'm so happy it comes around every year and smacks me in the face with that message.
- My patient, loving, sometimes aggravating but always there husband.
- Our dogs who teach our children what unconditional love REALLY looks like.
- Helping me to let go and let You - be patient with me...I'm still learning.
- Painting classes! We're going again next week and we're painting the Eiffel Tower. I'm so excited! Which brings me to...
- Dreams. My friend and I have decided we're going to Paris (I think we should do Rome and London also while we are there). I don't know how and I don't know when but I know that it's going to be top of mind for me and we are going to go. I don't have many dreams like this - I tend to be really practical when it comes to extravagance but this one I'm going to do.
- Mad Men...thanks to my girl over at Back to Being Me...I'm now hooked! Almost done Season 4 and I have the new season DVR'd so far. So good.
- My relationship with You..always first even when I forget. I love you.