|The Mom Cave|
After I posted yesterday, the hubs read it and we we talked. He came up with a great thought (he always does) which places the trigger squarely in the court of deprivation. Subconsciously (aw hell...it was consciously) I felt deprived at the dinner because I couldn't have wine like the normies which I proceeded to stuff down. THEN I came home and perceived that I was being deprived of a pedicure. Told you I was dense.
A gratitude list is also necessary for an attitude adjustment so here goes...
- A family that loves me enough to give up a public area in our home so that I have a place of my own.
- A family that loves me enough to spend a good chunk of their Saturday schleping furniture up and down stairs.
- The means and luck to have a home that is large enough to make this happen.
- The blogger community who "listens" and sometimes comments on, what often feels to me, like whining. I hate whining.
- The hubs who ALWAYS listens and comments on my whining, issues, and problems. I love you honey.
- My new job.
- My new benefits - we'll save about $700 a month on health care costs.
- God...nuff said.